Courtesy of Aaron Aloysius. See anyone you like?
337 dancing bears are hard to find. I remember Seattle passing on Raji for Curry. Still cringe at that thought. Linebackers a dime a dozen (unless you are Mr. Mathews).
Gimme someone big nasty, that shows knee bend, shows good leverage, is coach-able, and a little bit nasty.
Whoops… Shrine Game. Ahh:
1) David Arkin: Could develop and seemed nasty
2) Delone Carter: Nice feature back
3) Greg Cooper: Leon Washington replacement?
4) Terrell McClain: Good enough to get a Sr. Bowl invite
5) Demarcus Van Dyke: Good size. Developmental CB?
6) Justin Trattou: Probably too small to play the run, but man, the guy was everywhere. Makes plays.
7) Greg Smith: Nice 7th round TE option with good balance
William Rackley: Did not play, but I’ve heard the buzz
9) Joseph Barkesdale: This guy has gotta be worth a 4th rounder… if he really likes football, that is.
10) Jordan Cameron: Disappeared in the game, but he is a USC TE
11) David Carter: 5-tech? Passion?
12) Nathan Enderle: Charlie Frye Part Deux?
Notables: Shiloh Keo/Adam Grant/Christian Hairiston/Dontay Moch/Ryan Winsterswyk
Marvin Austin… Would love to see PC turn him into a successful reclamation project.
The views and opinions on this website in no way represent the views of the Seattle Seahawks franchise. All images used on the blog belong to their owners.SDB reserves the right to delete any offensive material posted by visitors.
Seahawks Draft Blog. Design by .