This video emerged today courtesy of Pro Football Weekly, touting the possibility of unrest between Seattle’s two power brokers. What do you think? Is there something in this, or is it perhaps an obvious piece of speculation given the team’s poor start to the new season and 0-2 record?
Welcome to Seahawks Draft Blog, providing daily analysis on the Seattle Seahawks and the NFL Draft.
The blog started in 2008 and is now into its 16th year. I'm available for any radio or podcast invites, just reach out using the 'contact' section.
We have a great community in the comments, we just ask you keep things on topic.
- Combine day four recap: Offensive linemen impress plus my thoughts on what happens next for the Seahawks
- Live stream (NOW): Reacting to day four at the combine
- Live blog: Combine day four (Offensive linemen)
- Combine day three recap: Michael Penix Jr shines, receivers run fast & my thoughts on J.J. McCarthy
- Live stream (4:45pm PT): Reacting to day three at the combine
Search the blog
Williams will be the pick. He's too good to pass up
I don't for a minute believe that JS has designs on overseeing what amounts to the Matt Schaub Era of…
I am totally fine if JS wants to trade up for one of these Quarterbacks. I am really hoping that…
Honest question for you Rob. Seattle is on the clock with all QBs not named Williams or Daniels on the…
Everybody is considering it automatic that Caleb Williams goes first to the Bears. I wonder if the Bears are also…